Additional Financial Assistance

You must notify our office if you receive financial assistance other than that listed on your award letter, reduce your course load, change the quarters you will enroll, withdraw, or take a leave of absence, or when you are no longer in a degree-granting program.  Such changes may result in reduction or cancellation of previously awarded assistance and may require that you repay funds already received.  Immediately notify our office, in writing, if you would like to cancel or reduce any assistance.